The main role purpose is to manage the invoicing, cash application, credit check, and collections process.
Make sure that the company meets all partner and customer requirements in a timely manner, as well as maximising cash flow, while minimising aged debt.
Supports customer and finance teams to ensure timely cash collection while building and maintaining excellent partner relationships.
In this role you will have the following accountabilities:
- Issue invoices and take part in process standardization projects
- Manage the collection activities and claims. Take initiative and proactively contact customers to collect outstanding revenue
- Book payments in a timely manner and take ownership in the cash application process
- Establish and maintain appropriate credit limits for new and existing customers
- Maintain customer accounts and customer ledgers. Conduct account reconciliation
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours:
- BA in the field of economics and/or accounting
- Fluency in English is a must, but any European language knowledge is an advantage
- Strong MS Office knowledge, especially in Excel
- Good understanding of major ERP systems
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand business needs and influence business impact
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and accurate data management
We can offer:
- Good location and modern working environment
- Challenging end-to-end process with a global scope
- Competitive salary and compensation package
13:30 - 22:00
Bérigény megjelölését kérem.
Budapest, District V.
Telefon: +36 (20) 200 9017
E-mailben küldött fényképes önéletrajzzal és a munka megjelölésével.