The main role purpose is to manage the invoicing, cash application, credit check, and collections process. Make sure that the company meets all partner and customer requirements in a timely manner, as well as maximising cash flow, while minimising aged debt. Supports customer and finance teams to ensure timely cash collection while building and maintaining excellent partner relationships.
- Issue invoices and take part in process standardization projects
- Manage the collection activities and claims. Take initiative and proactively contact customers to collect outstanding revenue
- Book payments in a timely manner and take ownership in the cash application process
- Establish and maintain appropriate credit limits for new and existing customers
- Maintain customer accounts and customer ledgers. Conduct account reconciliation.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- BA in the field of economics and/or accounting
- Strong MS Office knowledge, especially in Excel
- Good understanding of major ERP systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and accurate data management
WE CAN OFFER:
- Good location and modern working environment
- Work-life balance
- Challenging end-to-end process with a global scope
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Fluency in English and French is a must, but any European language knowledge is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand business needs and influence business impact
Bérigény megjelölését kérem.
Telefon: +36 (20) 200 9017